Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 16 12 10:33 AM

Tags : :

...the weather is getting crisp and the nights getting darker. These bleak winter days are conducive to despairing thoughts and general feelings of "uuuuuggghhh".
However we have a ray of sparkle and glitter to look forward to called "The Festive Season" AKA ***** CHRISTMAS*****

Please can we have a christmas section back. It doesnt need to be all fancy like last years one was (wow that was a cracker), just one bit (I dont know what one bit is called, not a whole section but one place where we can post just like the "Bits and Bobs"). Or just a christmas sub part of creative celebrations.

Please, please.....or I will set Tang onto you

Thanks from Tringle (Totally Really INto GLittEr)
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Oct 16 12 11:52 AM

"Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time"

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh”

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 16 12 12:09 PM

Phew I was getting ready to unleash cliff richard
I think me and tringle can manage that

Thanks MrsL

'When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace' - Jimi Hendrex

Tang x

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 16 12 2:19 PM

tangerine wrote:
Just to prove whast a serious threat I truly truly am

You're going to set me on Mrs L??????

my surname is Slade

What would you achieve if you didn't fear failure?

The frightening thing about middle age is you know that you will grow out of it - Doris Day

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

Oct 16 12 5:49 PM

Thank you MrsL

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh”

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Oct 16 12 5:54 PM

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Oct 16 12 6:52 PM

Theres nothing wrong with a bit of mistletoe and wine now Aub

But your feelings about cliff have been noted in terms of tangs top of the CL christmas pops countdown

'When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace' - Jimi Hendrex

Tang x

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Oct 18 12 7:31 AM

i love this place

Anita xx

imageA Hug is a great gift, easy to exchange and one size fits all :D

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help